Key skills: Client advisor/attaché, Private Client manager, Consulting jewelry style, Fine Jewelry sales, Jewelry design, Material sourcing, Production, Manufacturing , Organizing and Storytelling.
Team player, with a great spirit and positive drive for seeking goals and accomplishment, specialized in high value sales, fine jewelry, designer furniture/goods, luxury client services and much more.
Entrepreneurial jewelry designer with strong independent collections, unique pieces and customized items for private clients.
Manages all aspects of the development process from concept planning, creative and technical rendering to engineering and merchandising on all scales.
Wide breadth of knowledge and expertise across design, crafts, art history and fashion.
Freelance work with major luxury brands such as Georg Jensen and David Yurman.
Excellent at interacting with people in different and challenging environments and excels at partnering with cross-functional teams and external vendors while maintaining project time tables.
With + 17 years of experience working with jewelry as a designer, craftsman, jeweler and skilled goldsmith.
Recommendation letters from influencers at the following companies: Pandora Jewelry, Bergdorf Goodman, Georg Jensen, DogEared, Cooper Union, Dansk Daily
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales goals and providing exquisite customer service.
- Wide breadth of knowledge and expertise in design, furniture, luxury goods, jewelry, art, and fashion.
- Excellent at interacting with high-net-worth clients to meet their needs even in challenging environments.
- Organized and meticulous, with a keen eye for the beautiful and the personal aesthetic.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, enthusiastic team-player, and articulate, loquacious communicator who excels at collaboratively providing incredible shopping experiences.
OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN: Copenhagen, May 2020 - present
Representing the family-owned Scandinavian High and Fine Jewellery House OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN. For soon 60 years the core of Nordic Fine Jewelry. All created and handmade in Northern Europe's largest jewelry workshop, housing more than 40 skilled craftsmen. An all-in-house production from sketch, mock-ups, casting to setting. Exclusively carried in five flagship boutiques: Copenhagen, Stockholm, Paris, Sydney and more than 250 wholesale jewelry dealers worldwide. Granted warrant by Appointment to The Danish Royal Court since 2008.
● Facilitate VIP and EIP customers services and communication, maintain clientele relations, communications, cultivation, storytelling, and experiences
● Handling sales and customized order of High and Fine Jewelry
HOLLY GOLIGHTLY: Copenhagen, May 2019 - April 2020
Fine Jewellery Manager
Managing role involved all aspects of jewellery at multibrand store with 18 years of business.
- Exclusive sales at a high-end fashion boutique specializing in fine jewellery and designer jewellery
- KPI, increased jewellery sales and growth of jewellery market
- Clientele communication and cultivation
- Handling app. 20 different Domestic and International jewellery vendors, brand eg.: Sophie Bille Brahe, Noor Fares, Monies, Elhanati, Daniela Villegas, Alice Cicolini, Prounis, Grainne Morton, Aurélie Bidermann, Alison Lou etc.
- Proficiency in CRM (Navision)
- Organizing inventory
- Executing all purchase orders
- Handling all jewellery repairs and return claims
- Merchandised jewellery displays
- Introduced new Instagram profile for the company with a specialized targeted jewellery profile
- Specialized staff jewellery training
- Other duties and responsibilities included:
- Furniture Specialist, representing Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek
- Assistant Store Manager
MEB Jewelry Consultancy: New York / Paris / London, March 2018 - present
Independent Jewelry Consultant
● Advanced experience in exclusive jewelry and fine goods sales.
● Skilled with prestigious client service with an outstanding ability to connect through high emotional intelligence.
● Client attaché at several Christie's, Sotheby's and Phillips auction previews and Tiffany & Co. Blue Books event.
● Personal and professional mission to broaden and share my knowledge and passion of the world of jewelry and the artistic history of jewelry.
● 17+ years of jewelry business expertise in High-Jewelry, Art Jewelry, and Fine and Designer Jewelry including Antique, Vintage, and Estate Jewelry.
● Support the responsible and ethical transparency of the exchange, manufacturing, production, and sourcing of materials within the jewelry business.
● Strong advocate for maintaining the traditions of classical craftsmanship, education, and Savoir Faire.
● Personal interest: Ancient and Medieval Jewelry and Jewelry Auction Sales.
MIKKEL BRØGGER JEWELRY: New York / Copenhagen, January 2004 – January 2019
Designer and Founder
Mikkel Brøgger Jewelry’s collections of fine handcrafted jewelry and one-of-a-kind custom orders designed and created by Mikkel Brogger, a Danish-born goldsmith, were sold in partnerships with boutiques in Los Angeles, New York City, Nantucket, Paris, London, and Copenhagen including: TENOVER6, Nickey-Kehoe, The Future Perfect, IBU Gallery, Mouki Mou, Storm, Holly Golightly, and Scrub Oak and Space, both on Nantucket.
- Managed all aspects of development from concept design, to creative and technical rendering, to engineering and merchandising
- Conceived, created and executed all modeling and production of collections in bronze, silver, and gold
- Developed and rendered prototypes, models, and material for Georg Jensen A/S’s men’s jewelry line for 2012
- Collections received highlights in Costume, Berlingske Tidende, and Crush Magazine
- Oversaw press, marketing, and social media efforts. Managed vendors, budgeting, accounting, web development, customer relations, and business plans.
Client Relationship Specialist and Sales
Sales and customer service at three famed interior design stores, specializing in prints, paper goods, decoupage, textiles lighting, earthenware, glass, and furniture (contemporary, vintage and antique).
- Facilitated VIP customer services and communication, and maintained clientele relations and communications
- Liaised between high-level, celebrity, and VIP clients and interior designers and coordinate moving and handling
- Managed art dealing and special events, trade shows, NY NOW – managed 75 wholesale accounts
- Other duties included: opening/closing responsibilities, setting-up merchandising displays, inventory, invoicing, managing shipping and packaging, and trained new staff and seasonal hires
Jewelry Specialist and Private Client Coordinator
Sales at a high-end jewelry boutique specializing in antique, vintage, and estate jewelry.
- Managed a portfolio of high-wealth clients with sales from $500 - $50K
- Executed $500K in sales during a 6 months period, achieved sales goal six consecutive periods
- Excelled at clientele communication and cultivation
- Merchandised jewelry displays, sourced gemstones and mountings, and oversaw jewelry inspection, prepped for gemstone documentation and website descriptions
- Other duties included: opening/closing responsibilities, inventory, invoicing, managing shipping and packaging
TED MUEHLING, INC., New York, June 2007 – February 2013
Designer and Assistant Production Manager (Dec 2008 – May 2010)
Jewelry Artist (Dec 2007 – May 2008)
Demonstrated ability to increase/expand responsibilities from design and production, to sales and customer service, to marketing and press.
- Executed transactions with private clients and partnerships with artist collectives.
- Oversaw exhibitions and installations for the Cooper-Hewitt Museum, Svensk Tenn, Spade Gallery.
- Produced high-end pieces in bronze, gold, ivory and silver with incorporation of gemstones and diamonds. Upheld design integrity.
- Cultivated outstanding relations with New York Times, Financial Times, and a multitude of Conde Nast and Hearst publications.
- Edited publication for MOMA’s Library Council / The Island of Rota
- Managed production in porcelain for Nymphenburg Porzelain Manufactory, glassware fSteuben Glass and J. & L.
- Handled account sales to Bergdorf Goodman, Stanley Korshak, August, Patina, IBU Galerie - Achieved increasing sales to Bergdorf Goodman between 2011-2013, expansion of sales area
- Oversaw orders for vendors including; Gabriella Kiss, Axel Russmeyer, Lee Hale and Lynn Nakamura
- Trained jewelry interns in advanced bench work production and gallery assistant in operations procedures
Apprentice Jeweler, Design, Gold and Silversmithing
- Established and mastered techniques relating to production and created work in silver holloware, cutlery, boxes, church silver, and Judaica.
- Manufactured 5-10 pieces of jewelry per month in bronze, silver and gold while attending technical college
- Trained in the production of one-of-of-a-kind jewelry pieces, mold making, custom alloy melting and setting techniques.
- Produced engagement rings, wedding bands, special occasion items, cufflinks, bracelets, brooches and earrings
- Represented Danish silversmiths for Galerie Tactus at SOFA Fairs in Chicago and NYC and Collect in London
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
GIA (Gemological Institute of America), eLearning, 2015, 2019, 2020
Applied Jewelry Professional (AJP)
L’ÉCOLE by Van Cleef and Arpels, Paris, March 2019
Savoir Faire courses, Conversations and Art History of Jewelry
L’ÉCOLE by Van Cleef and Arpels, New York, October – November 2018
Savoir Faire courses, Conversations and Art History of Jewelry
FASHION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, New York, February – May 2013
Computer technology design coursework in jewelry CAD/CAM. Rhino Level I, II, III.
HAYSTACK MOUNTAIN SCHOOL OF CRAFTS, Deer Isle, ME July 2010
Summer sessions on woodworking, structure, and glassware with Professor John Dunnigan presiding.
PARSONS NEW SCHOOL, New York Spring 2010
Fine Art class with Professor Thadeus Radell. Focused on subject drawing, oil painting, ink and watercolor.
PRATT INSTITUTE, Brooklyn, Fall 2009
Products & Industrial Design with Professor Joel Wennesterom. Completed with outstanding marks.
COPENHAGEN TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Copenhagen, 2004 – 2008
Bachelor’s degree of Science in Metallurgy with Majors in Precious Metals and Gold-Silversmithing
- Bronze Medal recipient
- Mentored design students and formed artist collective for fine metal craftsmanship
SELECT ACTIVITIES & HONORS
- NY Resident, US Green card, Danish/EU citizenship
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Guest lectured with Michael Bambino on “Introduction to Industrial Design” for undergraduate engineer and design students at Cooper-Union in 2012. Reviewed students’ presentations and critiqued projects
- Awarded Bronze Medal (2nd highest achievement) by the Danish Craft Association in 2009 for excellence in jewelry design
- A.P. Moller / Maersk McKinney Grant in 2009
- Copenhagen Jewelry Association Grant in 2009
- Women’s, Men’s and Costume construction from Copenhagen Pattern Developing Academy, 2001-2003